The Berkeley Entrepreneurs’ Expo was Friday, 1/30 from 12-4pm in Sutardja Dai Hall, UC Berkeley.
Berkeley has become the epicenter of ‘creative destruction’ in the Bay Area. Unifying innovation and entrepreneurship, the Berkeley Entrepreneurs’ Expo will open the campus entrepreneurial ecosystem up to new students, faculty and alumni to engage with campus incubators, accelerator, centers, departments and organizations.
- Curious about the entrepreneurship ecosystem on campus?
- Working on the next disruptive innovation?
- Thinking about launching a start-up?
The Expo showcased 20+ campus organizations that support innovation from the idea phase to product launch.
- 12:00 pm Doors open to the public in Sutardja Dai Hall
- 2:10 pm Keynote speakers T.B.A.
- 2:30 pm Organization introductions
- 4:00 pm Reception to follow Expo at SkyDeck
Expo Host: BEE PARTNERS
Expo Producers: SkyDeck | Berkeley, CET – Venture Lab and The Foundry at CITRIS
Berkeley Entrepreneur Association
Berkeley Postdoctoral Entrepreneur Program (BPEP)
Berkeley Startup Cluster
CET Venture Lab
Development Impact Lab
Dorm Room Fund
The Foundry at CITRIS
Intellectual Property & Industry Research Alliances (IPIRA)
The Lester Center (LAUNCH, I-Corps, GSVC)
Sigma Eta Pi
SkyDeck | Berkeley