Host your next meeting, lecture or conference at Sutardja Dai Hall on the north side of the UC Berkeley campus.
Room reservations are available Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m. PT.
- To request a room reservation, first gather the following information (items marked with * are required):
- Event date(s), start times and end times (including setup, cleanup and breakdown)*
- Expected maximum attendance*
- Number of rooms needed
(You may reserve multiple rooms over multiple dates and time slots through one form submission. If this is the case, please be as specific as possible when prompted, e.g., “My event will be weekly on Wednesdays from 10 a.m.–noon.”)
- Billing information*
(Required: A chartstring for UC Berkeley campus departments, or billing contact and address for external clients and student groups not using a campus chartstring, is necessary.)
- If applicable, vendor contact information (e.g., food and beverage services)
- Audiovisual (AV) equipment and services needed, if reserving the Banatao Auditorium or Kvamme Atrium Lobby
- Check room availability, and browse additional room photos.
- Check room rental rates and AV rental rates.
- Complete and submit the reservation request form below. Only requests received through the form submission will be considered. Please do not request a room reservation via email.
All requests will be processed internally and responded to within five business days.
If you have additional questions, please contact us via email.
All rooms are equipped with projector, screen, and sound system. We also offer additional AV equipment and services for the Banatao Auditorium and the Kvamme Atrium Lobby outside the Banatao Auditorium.
Please check the calendar links below for room availability before completing the room reservation request form. Additional room photos are available.
Rental Terms and Conditions
Room Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
AV Services: email@example.com