Join the Berkeley Energy & Resources Collaborative (BERC) for the 14th annual BERC Energy Summit, the largest student-led energy conference in the country. The BERC Energy Summit brings together over 600 students, researchers, policymakers, industry leaders and entrepreneurs annually to discuss the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
This year, transformational leaders from the research, business, and policy communities will converge on Berkeley’s campus to explore our theme, “The Race Against 2°C”. Programming will include an address by Jon Wellinghoff, former Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), former Chief Policy Officer at SolarCity, and current CEO of GridPolicy, Inc.
ONE SUMMIT, TWO DAYS
Energy Summit expands over two days — Register now and join the fun!
Thursday, February 6th, kicks off with the Summit Primer, Career Forum (for UCB students only), and Innovation Expo in the afternoon and evening. On Friday, February 7th, Summit gets into full swing with a day packed with panels, speakers, and networking opportunities.
The BERC Energy Summit will include:
● Address by Jon Wellinghoff, former Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
● The BERC Career Forum, a career fair featuring 30+ energy companies and cleantech startups
● In-depth sessions about wildfire adaptation, solar development, carbon capture, the Green New Deal, and more
● Powerhouse Mini-Case Competition, giving participants hands-on experience using software to solve renewable energy challenges
● The BERC Innovation Expo, featuring cutting-edge research by UC Berkeley graduate students
● Networking receptions with food & drinks