Founding a Startup is Hard. We Can Help.
Application Deadline is February 22nd at 11:59PM!
The CITRIS Foundry is a technology incubator at UC Berkeley that helps entrepreneurs build companies at the intersection of hardware, software, and services. Our program provides:
- $5,000-$10,000 in seed funding for startups
- More than $50,000 in resources including office, meeting & lab space, cloud computing, legal services and education.
- Access to design and prototyping tools at the CITRIS Invention Lab
- Customized mentorship specific to your needs from our extensive network for entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts
- A strong community of fellow founders
We also offer additional funding and benefits through our partner Challenges: Samsung Innovation Challenge, BECI Energy and Climate Challenge, and QB3 Biotech Challenge.
If you’re ready to jump in, The Foundry at CITRIS is currently accepting applications for our Spring 2015 cohort. Application Deadline is February 22nd at 11:59PM! For more information and to apply, click the button below or visit: http://foundry.citris-uc.org.
Meet our Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 teams!