About the CITRIS Foundry
The CITRIS Foundryis an emerging technology innovation incubator that supports top entrepreneurial scientists, researchers, and engineers from the University of California to build transformative technology companies. Startups in the CITRIS Foundry tackle complex challenges and market opportunities in industries ranging from cleantech to medical devices to consumer products and software.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Operations Associate to join our innovator ecosystem. You will be responsible for space management of our start-up co-working area, developing operations and processes methods to keep our incubator running smoothly, and researching ways to creatively engage with our community of entrepreneurs. Your resourcefulness in organizing and supporting programs will make you an essential part in furthering our organization and inspiring diverse connections. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated, community-driven, enthusiastic, and ready to multi-task.
Title: ProgramOperations Associate
Location: Remote until end of shelter-in-place, then 450 Sutardja Dai Hall, UC Berkeley
Scope: 7-10 hours/week
- Strengthening the CITRIS Foundry community through community engagement
- Brainstorming and implementing program plans and concepts
- Coordinating logistical elements for day to day operations and a wide variety of community events
- Maintaining co-working space, supplies, furniture, and creating a welcoming atmosphere
- Currently enrolled as a student at UC Berkeley
- Experience with or desire to learn program management and operations and community outreach & engagement
- Well-organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in working within and supporting the growth of tech entrepreneurs