The CITRIS Foundry is an applied tech incubator at UC Berkeley that supports early-stage startups developing disruptive solutions for today’s biggest challenges. The application deadline is September 27, 2015, at 11:59 PM!
Our program provides:
- $5,000-$10,000 in seed funding for startups
- More than $50,000 in resources including office, meeting & lab space, cloud computing, legal services, and education
- Customized mentorship specific to your needs from our extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts
- A strong community of fellow founders
- Access to design and prototyping tools at the CITRIS Invention Lab
We also offer additional funding and benefits through our partner challenges: Samsung Innovation Challenge, BECI Energy and Climate Challenge, and QB3 Biotech Challenge.
If you’re ready to jump in, CITRIS Foundry is currently accepting applications for our Fall 2015 cohort. The application deadline is September 27 at 11:59 PM! For more information and to apply, click the button below or visit: CITRISFoundry.org.
Meet our current and alumni teams!
Featured photo (top): David Lu, CEO, Clarity – Spring ‘14. (Photo by Noah Berger)
The Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) and the Banatao Institute drive interdisciplinary innovation for social good with faculty researchers and students from four University of California campuses – Berkeley, Davis, Merced, and Santa Cruz – along with public and private partners.
To learn more about CITRIS, sign up for our newsletter: bit.ly/SubscribeCITRIS