The CITRIS People and Robots Initiative hosts a weekly seminar series every Monday afternoon jointly with UC Berkeley’s “Design of Robotics and Embedded systems, Analysis, and Modeling” Seminars (DREAMS). Seminars will be held in room 250 Sutardja Dai Hall on Mondays from 4-5 PM and available online via webcast.
Other Upcoming Events
- View our events calendar for more information about the ATC Series and special seminars.
- CPAR is partnering with TechCrunch on a robotics event on May 11 at
Zellerbach Hall, UC Berkeley. Program:
- Control Theory and Automation Symposium | 1st NorCal
Control Workshop, Friday, Apr 27, UC Santa Cruz.
- 1st Conference on Robot Learning (#CoRL2017), Nov 13-15, 2017 in Mountain View:
- Symposium on Robot Learning (SoRL) sold out: May 1, 2017 at UC Berkeley
- Wild Robots: Bodies and Signals by Ian Ingram, Artist, LA
5pm, 15 March at BCNM Commons 340 Moffitt Library
- Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics (WAFR), San Francisco, December 2016
- The full program from WAFR (Dec 2016 at the Exploratorium in San Francisco) is now online including links to all Papers, Videos, Presentations, and 29 pages of detailed notes on the Q&A sessions: http://wafr.org/program.html
- Women in Technology: Recognizing Leaders, Inspiring the Next Generation, Oct. 5 2016, Banatao Auditorium
- Sustainable Infrastructures and Resilience Seminar Series: Richard Murray “Autonomous Vehicles and Networked Control Systems.” Oct. 28, 1-2 pm, Banatao Auditorium
- CITRIS Day 2016: Nov. 1 2016, Santa Clara
- Bay Area Robotics Symposium, Nov. 18 2016 at Stanford
- CITRIS Research Exchange Speaker: James Ostrowski, Blue River Technologies. “Robots in the Harvest.” Sept. 28 2016, Banatao Auditorium
- CITRIS Research Exchange Speaker: Melonee Wise, Fetch Robotics. “Taking Robots from the Lab to the Workforce.” Sept. 14 2016, Banatao Auditorium
- Berkeley Innovators Series: Leila Takayama Feb. 26, 2016 from 4-5pm.
- Workshop: Getting a Job in the New Robotics Industry, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:00 PM. Organized by the UC Berkeley Postdoc Industry Exploration Program (PIEP).
- Ethics in Artificial Intelligence Panel, hosted by Robotics@Berkeley, Feb. 10, 2016
- Mark Palatucci, Anki Robotics, CITRIS Distinguished Lecture, UC Berkeley, Dec. 9, 2015
- 100 Years of Robot Art and Science in the Bay Area, de Young Museum, San Francisco, Nov. 20, 2015
- Berkeley Vision and Learning Center Symposium, UC Berkeley, Nov. 19, 2015
- Algorithms for Human-Robot Interaction Conference, UC Berkeley, Nov. 18, 2015
- CPAR Faculty Bob Full and Rob Fearing at “Biorobots: Dissected,” A SwissNext San Francisco Event, October 28 @ 6:30 pm
- Bay Area Robotics Symposium (BARS), Oct. 23, 2015
- CITRIS Day, UC Berkeley, Oct. 13, 2015
- CITRIS People and Robots Seminar Series with Ruzena Bajcsy, Claire Tomlin, and
Pieter Abbeel, UC Berkeley, Sept. 21, 2015
- James Kuffner, Google Research, CITRIS Distinguished Lecture, UC Berkeley, Sept. 16, 2015
- John Markoff, New York Times, CITRIS Distinguished Lecture, UC Berkeley, May 7, 2015