Supporting student-led learning and technology development to support healthy, sustainable, connected, and equitable livelihoods in the United States and abroad.
The CITRIS Tech for Social Good Program provides funding support to undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students, groups, teams, or organizations developing hardware, software, events, or programs.
Why apply for a CITRIS Tech for Social Good Award?
- Receive financial support to build technology hardware or software!
- Receive funding for your student-led event or programming!
- Add a prominent addition of work experience beyond regular internships to your resume.
- Gain university and industry visibility as an innovator and entrepreneur.
- Have fun while enacting change that addresses society’s most pressing problems.