CITRIS Headquarters is located in Sutardja Dai Hall and the Banatao Institute @ CITRIS Berkeley. We encourage everyone to GO GREEN and use public transit when visiting the campus.
UC Berkeley – CITRIS Headquarters
and the Banatao Institute@CITRIS Berkeley
330 Sutardja Dai Hall, MC 1764
Berkeley, CA 94720-1764
Visit our Headquarters page for additional directions, parking, public transportation and disability access information.
Directions and Parking to Sutardja Dai Hall
- Public transportation and Disabilty Access info
- Driving Directions & Public Parking Map (2-page PDF)
- Campus Permit Parking Map (PDF)
- Public Parking Structures
- Sutardja Dai Hall on the UC Berkeley map
Taxis from Oakland or San Francisco Airport
Expect to pay about $35 for a taxi from the Oakland Airport to Sutardja Dai Hall and about $45 to $50 for a taxi from San Francisco’s airport.
- American Yellow Cab – (510) 655-2233
- Berkeley Yellow Cab – (510) 528-9999
Airport Shuttle Service
Travelers to the Bay Area may fly into either Oakland or San Francisco. The Oakland International Airport is closer to Berkeley. A shuttle from Oakland Airport is about $20 and from $25 to $40 for a shuttle from San Francisco Airport (SFO). For airport shuttles from either airport, you should to call 24 hours in advance and again upon your arrival at the airport.
- Bayporter – (510) 864-4000 or (415) 467-1800
- Bridge Airporter Express – (800) 300-1661
- City Express Shuttle & Limo – (888) 874-8885
- South & East Bay Connection – (800) 548-4664
Doubletree (Berkeley Marina)
200 Marina Blvd, Berkeley, CA 94710
5555 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Hilton Garden Inn
1800 Powell Street, Emeryville, CA 94608