CITRIS is headquartered on the UC Berkeley campus in Sutardja Dai Hall at the Banatao Institute @ CITRIS Berkeley. We encourage visitors to “go green” and use public transit when visiting any of the CITRIS campuses.
UC Berkeley – CITRIS Headquarters
and the Banatao Institute @ CITRIS Berkeley
330 Sutardja Dai Hall, MC 1764
Berkeley, CA 94720-1764
(Nearest address: 2594 Hearst Ave., Berkeley, CA 94720)
The Banatao Auditorium at 310 Sutardja Dai Hall is located on the main level/third floor just past the building entrance on Hearst Avenue. The Kvamme Atrium is adjacent to the Banatao Auditorium.
Directions and Parking for Sutardja Dai Hall
- Public transportation and disability access information
- Driving directions with public parking map (PDF)
- Parking map for campus permit holders (PDF)
- Public parking structures
- Sutardja Dai Hall on the UC Berkeley campus map
Travelers to the Bay Area can fly into either Oakland or San Francisco. The Oakland International Airport is closer to the UC Berkeley campus. A shuttle from the Oakland Airport costs approximately $20. A shuttle from the San Francisco Airport (SFO) costs approximately $40. For shuttle transport from either airport: call the shuttle service at least 24 hours in advance to make a reservation, then call the shuttle service again to notify them when you have landed.
- Bayporter – (510) 864-4000 or (415) 467-1800
- Bridge Airporter Express – (800) 300-1661
- City Express Shuttle & Limo – (888) 874-8885
- South & East Bay Connection – (800) 548-4664
Airport Taxi Service
Expect to pay approximately $35 for a taxi from the Oakland Airport to Sutardja Dai Hall or $50 for a taxi from San Francisco International airport.
- American Yellow Cab – (510) 655-2233
- Berkeley Yellow Cab – (510) 528-9999
On the UC Berkeley Campus:
Near the UC Berkeley Campus:
Doubletree (3.3 miles, in the Berkeley Marina)
200 Marina Blvd, Berkeley, CA 94710
In Emeryville and Oakland, approximately 15 minutes/5 miles by car from the UC Berkeley campus: