CITRIS Headquarters is located in Sutardja Dai Hall and the Banatao Institute @ CITRIS Berkeley. We encourage everyone to GO GREEN and use public transit* when visiting the campus.
UC Berkeley – CITRIS Headquarters
and the Banatao Institute@CITRIS Berkeley
330 Sutardja Dai Hall, MC 1764
Berkeley, CA 94720-1764
The Banatao Auditorium (310 Sutardja Dai Hall) is located on the main floor (3rd floor) near the main entrance to the building coming from Hearst Ave.
Directions and Parking to Sutardja Dai Hall
- Public transportation and Disabilty Access info
- Driving Directions & Public Parking Map (2-page PDF)
- Campus Permit Parking Map (PDF)
- Public Parking Structures
- Sutardja Dai Hall on the UC Berkeley map
*For additional directions, parking, public transportation and disability access information, please visit our Headquarters page.
Taxis from Oakland or San Francisco Airport
Expect to pay about $35 for a taxi from the Oakland Airport to Sutardja Dai Hall and about $45 to $50 for a taxi from San Francisco’s airport.
- American Yellow Cab – (510) 655-2233
- Berkeley Yellow Cab – (510) 528-9999
Airport Shuttle Service
Travelers to the Bay Area may fly into either Oakland or San Francisco. The Oakland International Airport is closer to Berkeley. A shuttle from Oakland Airport is about $20 and from $25 to $40 for a shuttle from San Francisco Airport (SFO). For airport shuttles from either airport, you should to call 24 hours in advance and again upon your arrival at the airport.
- Bayporter – (510) 864-4000 or (415) 467-1800
- Bridge Airporter Express – (800) 300-1661
- City Express Shuttle & Limo – (888) 874-8885
- South & East Bay Connection – (800) 548-4664
Doubletree (Berkeley Marina)
200 Marina Blvd, Berkeley, CA 94710
5555 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Hilton Garden Inn
1800 Powell Street, Emeryville, CA 94608