Founding a Startup is Hard. We Can Help.
Application Deadline is September 25 at 11:59PM
The CITRIS Foundry is the University of California accelerator for founders building transformative technology companies. Our program provides:
- $5,000-$10,000 in seed funding for startups
- More than $50,000 in resources including office, meeting & lab space, cloud computing, legal services and education
- Customized mentorship specific to your needs from our extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts
- A strong community of fellow founders
- Access to design and prototyping tools at the CITRIS Invention Lab as well as partner lab facilities at QB3 and the Marvell Nanolab
If you’re ready to jump in, CITRIS Foundry is currently accepting applications for our Fall 2016 cohort. Application Deadline is September 25th at 11:59PM. For more information and to apply, click the button below or visit CITRISFoundry.org.
Sign up here for a live online info session to learn about the program, meet program staff and ask questions. Three 30 minute info sessions will be held on 09/09, 09/13, and 09/23.
Meet our current and alumni companies:
Pictured above: Chen Sun & Alex Wright-Gladstein, Ayar Labs (ayarlabs.com). Photos by Glen J. Asakawa (L), Adriel Olmos (R))