Exploring a new way to provide near real-time data of greenhouse gas production. view project»
Researchers plan to create models and tools that examine the link between water quality and fish behavior. view project»
Dr. Camille Crittenden has been named as the Deputy Director of CITRIS view story»
The Distributed Intelligence Automated Demand Response (DIADR) project aims to reduce peak electricity demand on campus. view project»
- Deputy Director Camille Crittenden blogs about perpetual surveillance & need for authentication.
- The fourth CITRIS SCHEME meeting recently took place, uniting physician and engineers to discuss the future of medicine and information technology.
- Students will work with four organizations to develop their skills in the business of sustainability.
- Real questions remain about the effectiveness of online vs. traditional formats and the implications of these technological advances for the future of higher education.
- Many of us are engineers. We make things. And that is what we teach our students to do.