Exploring a new way to provide near real-time data of greenhouse gas production. view project»
- Culler selected for "pioneering contributions to the design and development for wireless sensor networks."
- Forbes.com article on Invention Lab's Critical Making and Interactive Device Design courses.
- The NSF will continue to fund a UC Merced research facility that studies how mountain water flows as the climate changes.
- Papamichael has led the development of smart windows and skylights, daylight sensor breakthroughs.
- The 2014 Seed Funding Opportunity invites CITRIS PI's to apply for a one-year Seed Grant that will support CITRIS research initiatives.