Exploring a new way to provide near real-time data of greenhouse gas production. view project»
The Distributed Intelligence Automated Demand Response (DIADR) project aims to reduce peak electricity demand on campus. view project»
- Steve DeMello featured in article from Scientific American on remote monitoring of patients and the collection of surveillance data from nontraditional sources.
- UCSC senior design projects sponsored by CITRIS and others were presented last week.
- Research at UCSC works on the storage and management of vast amounts of electronic data.
- Both Professors bring their extensive experience in interactive product design and engineering to the lab.
- Deputy Director Camille Crittenden blogs about perpetual surveillance & need for authentication.